Powder Potassium Nitrate In Fertilaizers Grade
CAS No.: 7757-79-1
EINECS No.: 231-818-8
Molecular Formula: KNO3
Purity: 99.5% min
Appearance: White in Powder
Supply ability: 10 thousands MT per year
Packing and Shipment:
Packing: 50.00KG PP/PE BAGS
Shipment: By sea
Shipment port: Tianjin
Terms of payment: T/T in advance
NoItems for Detecting and AnalyzingResults of Inspection
1 KNO3 ≥ 99.4%99.5%
2 Moisture ≤ 0.1%0.1%
3 Chlorine as CL ≤ 0.02% 0.012%
4 Sulphate as SO4 ≤ 0.01% <0.01%
5 Insoluble ≤ 0.02%0.011%
6 Absorption of moisture ≤ 0.3% 0.26%
1. Mainly for CRT glass bulbs, auto lights bulbs, glass clarifying agent.
2. Used for crops and flowers of compound fertilizers, foliar fertilization.
3. Used to produce fireworks counted with purple sparks. Is to produce black powder, such as mining gunpowder, fuse, firecrackers and other raw materials. Pharmaceutical industry for the production of potassium penicillin, rifampin drugs.
4. Used for making cigarette paper. Used as a catalyst and mineral processing agent. Ceramic industry used in the manufacture of ceramic glazes. Heat bath.
5. Potassium nitrate in food consumption industry as a hair color agent; Preservatives, such as for bacon, luncheon meat played a preservative
The prill grade potassium nitrate (technical grade) that our company developed by ourselves has filled the domestic gaps
Potassium Nitrate Technical Grade Product introduces:
Type: Prill, Crystalline, With anti-caking agent and Without anti-caking agent.
Packing: Plastic woven bag or kraft paper bag inner with plastic bag in 20/25/50/1000kg net.
Special Explanations: The prill grade potassium nitrate that our company developed by ourselves has filled the domestic gaps. It has the characteristics of high purit, low iron and moisture and specially suitable for electronic glass production, firecracker, agriculture and tobacco planting etc., and has widely accepted by the domestic and international customers.
Protection: Operators should wear protective smock including respirator and rubber gloves, Be careful not to inhale the powder of potassium nitrate to protect respiration apparatus.
Handing and Storage: Store in a cool, ventilated and dry house, away from moisture, heat or kindling. Avoid mixing with organic compound or sulphur or reducer during storage and transportation in case of explosion. Protect the material from the sun and ran during transportation. Carefully load and unload in case of crash.
Applications: It is mainly applied in TV glass, glass refining agent and motor light glass, fireworks and black powder, salt bath of heat treatment, concentrating agent; In agriculture area, it is mainly used to make compound fertilizer, foliar spray fertilizer, especially used for mango, tobacco, fruit tree, rubber. In additional, It is applied in cigarette paper, conservatives and chromogen in food industry, etc.